ProLink Resources is looking for a Project Controls Engineer for a well known OEM in the Lafayette, IN area for a full time, direct hire position.
- Running and oversight of new model development and facility improvement projects from cradle to grave
- Investigating capital projects, responsible for ordering of controls systems for projects
- Reviewing daily maintenance report, provide daily production support and equipment issue support (Stamping machines- Komatsu, large and smaller robotic arms, spot welding robotics)
- Evaluating equipment layout/space, updating drawings in AutoCAD or Solidworks
- 1 year minimum of Mitsubishi PLC programming or troubleshooting experience
- Experience running capital expense projects from cradle to grave (At least 40-60k in budgets)
- Experience in high volume assembly facility, preferrably automotive environment
- Experience working within and Engine or Transmission assembly plant is a plus
ProLink Resources is an equal opportunity employer.
Job ID: 235439
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.