This position serves as the project manager as it relates to the projects involving the area of responsibilities. That may include planning and coordination of large or small projects as required.
The refrigeration and facilities maintenance manager is the direct supervisor of the utilities lead, PSM clerk, refrigeration specialists, facilities technician, and all other technical team members in the refrigeration and facilities. The refrigeration and facilities maintenance manager reports to the plant engineering manager.
- Responsible for areas including Ammonia refrigeration systems, buildings and grounds, utilities, electrical systems, compressed air systems, water heaters, HVAC, waste water treatment systems, and other infrastructure areas within all plant facilities.
- Provides leadership and direction to plant maintenance department responsible for repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment in plant.
- Responsible to eliminate all causes of failure and ensure full useful life in coordination with daily maintenance completed by operating personnel. Schedules repair, maintenance, and installation to ensure continuous production operations.
- Creates and manages the maintenance and stores budgets for assigned budget.
- Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards.
- Reviews production, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities.
Job ID: 202726
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.