ProLink Staffing homepage: general job search, employer staffing solutions, working at ProLink and more
Nursing, Allied Health, Therapy, Home Health Care, Clinical Research, Long-Term Care and more
It’s your chance to get paid to see the country, hone your clinical skills, advance your career and make a difference.
Plans and support activities concerned with the launch of new products using QG-20 and APQP methods. Works with Principal Quality Engineers on the maintenance of quality standards for production processes, materials, and products by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
• Support the launch of multiple overlapping projects of new bearing assemblies with senior level quality engineering support
• Use MPACT update PFMEA/control Plan, Process flow charts as required
• Review drawing and help determine types of gaging needed for off-line checking
• Work with Senior or Principal Engineers to create, revise or improve TPD/GPD as needed
• Works with senior level Quality Engineers to do the following to ensure high quality product launch:
• Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
• Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production test equipment.
• Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material.
• Engage in measuring and testing product, tabulating data concerning process quality for scrap or rework.
• Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
• Prepares design concepts, drawings and cost estimates for gauging. Ensures timely and accurate calibration of gauges and maintenance of test equipment.
Automotive industry ISO/TS 16949 background