The Quality Engineer
will perform root cause analysis on defect parts, monitor warranty data to ensure constant reduction related to counter measure implementation, and work with customers, suppliers, and sister plants to improve process capability. Effectively reflect previous warranty issues into the new model design and production process controls.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Investigate current market claims, establish proper counter measures, and feed forward results to new model designs
- Lab and test equipment maintenance and management
- Effective and efficient communication with customers, sister plants, and suppliers
- Process assurance audits at sister plants and suppliers
- Window to sister plants and suppliers for test requests and cost savings opportunities
- Effective and efficient creation and communication of presentations to internal management, customers, suppliers, and sister plants
- Monitor and follow up on sister plant supplier issues, and support/lead high impact supplier quality issue investigations
- Perform, execute, and follow up on past problem investigations
- Support new and current supplier development activities
Job ID: 202992
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.