ProLink Staffing homepage: general job search, employer staffing solutions, working at ProLink and more
Nursing, Allied Health, Therapy, Home Health Care, Clinical Research, Long-Term Care and more
PRIMARY FUNCTION OF POSITION:
Inspects products manufactured or processed to ensure compliance with contract specifications by performing the following duties.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
• Inspects product to determine compliance with order specifications, both dimensional and visual; company’s quality control system for compliance with requirements for conformity to specified standards.
• Signs off or Stamps mark of approval on the appropriate documentation and writes a report of examination.
• Make minor edits, Run, operate Coordinate Measurement Machines(CMM) and other automated metrology machines
• Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process based on data collected by various inspection means
• Ensure timely execution of duties to ensure product is released or rejected in a timely fashion
• Other duties as prescribed by the Quality Manager
SKILLS /EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• Problem solving and troubleshooting
• A strong understanding of raw materials and the manufacturing industry
• ASQ Certified Quality Inspector or other ASQ certification preferred
• ASME GD&T Technologist or equivalent preferred
• ISO 9001, AS9100, ISO 13485 experience preferred
• CMM operation experience Preferred
• 3+ years of experience Preferred
• College Degree in a technical field
• Competency in Microsoft Office tools and other computer applications
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• High school diploma or GED
• Print Reading / Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
• Experience with basic inspection hand tools (including but not limited to micrometers, calipers, thread gauges, height gauges with indicators)
• Time Management
• Must possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Must be detail-oriented
• The employee should be able to handle up to 40 pounds comfortably.
• There can be times when the employee will be on their feet most of the day.