The Quality Technician inspects products manufactured or processed to ensure compliance with contract specifications.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Inspects product to determine compliance with order specifications, both dimensional and visual; GCE’s quality control system for compliance with requirements for conformity to specified standards.
- Stamps mark of approval or rejection on product and writes report of examination.
- Run, operate and program CMM
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must have a strong understanding of raw materials and the manufacturing industry
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
Preferred Education and Experience
- Certified Mechanical Inspector status through ASQ
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is high.
- The employee should be able to comfortably handle up to 40 pounds.
- There can be times when the employee will be on their feet most of the day.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This is a full-time position.
- Normal days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8AM – 5PM.
Job ID: 211161
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.