- Build, fabricate, wire, test, troubleshoot, pack and install customer specific robotic automation systems.
- Maintains current and new equipment as necessary.
- Fabricate and wire robotic systems to customer specifications.
- Read and interpret mechanical and electrical blueprints.
- Disassemble robotic systems onsite and travel to customer site to reassemble, test and troubleshoot new installs and maintain current installations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings
- Ability to assembly per customer drawings, troubleshoot problems with engineering team.
- Must be open to travel. Most travel is regional and in a vehicle. Some international travel is required.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Fanuc robotic systems.
- Installation on client sites.
Job ID: 205514
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.