Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleans production lines, including all equipment, machines, conveyor belts and anything else related to the production process.
- Understands the use of each cleaning agent utilized. When to use these cleaning agents and the proper use of these chemicals.
- Is capable of cleaning overhead fixtures, fans, vents and heating units as needed.
- Safely operates necessary equipment to meet the needs of the assigned task, such as floor scrubbers, scissor lift, skyjack, forklift, process equipment, cleaning tools.
- Capable of filling out appropriate audit forms, inventory forms, and daily cleaning forms.
- Performs all tasks in accordance with GMP’s, company policies, and procedures
- Safely and accurately perform all duties as required for this position to ensure the safety and quality of our products.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to perform the following: standing, climbing, pulling, and or pushing, carrying, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning and stooping.
- Ability to walk and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Good physical condition with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Notify supervision of any repairs or adjustments that are required.
- Understand, observe, and comply with the handling and usage of the color-coded container policy while in the Production Areas.
- Perform all duties necessary to meet Company, Customer and/or Government requirements/standards as prioritized by the Company.
- Ability to initiate action to prevent the occurrence of nonconformities relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the product, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Identify and record any problems relating to Food Safety and the Quality of the ingredients, processes, quality system, or safety system.
- Controls further processing or delivery of nonconforming product in terms of Food Safety and Quality issues until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- In the event of absence, another employee with the same skill level will assume the duties and responsibilities as required
Job ID: 235368
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.