Responsibilities of the Server Technician include:
- Handle all customer inquiries about loans via email and phone.
- Full lifecycle support from adding users to tracking shipments – i.e. add users, add and maintain inventory, research any return and inventory discrepancies, schedule shipments, coordinate international shipments/returns, identify and resolve any system related issues.
- Process all incoming hardware and software loan requests
- Interact with customer logistics partners and compliance staff for global shipments and returns
- Participate in weekly conference calls with Oracle management
- Pull stock from the warehouse as needed to fulfill loans
- Generate periodic exec reporting and participate in all necessary conference calls
- Examine configurations and make recommendations to sales reps
- Pull, prep, and test servers for shipment
- Load software per client specifications
- Assemble hardware configurations to client request
- Troubleshoot configuration issues and work with Oracle support to resolve
Job ID: 197974
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.