ProLink Staffing homepage: general job search, employer staffing solutions, working at ProLink and more
Nursing, Allied Health, Therapy, Home Health Care, Clinical Research, Long-Term Care and more
It’s your chance to get paid to see the country, hone your clinical skills, advance your career and make a difference.
Looking for is a recent graduate in Supply Chain, Business, or Logistics
Maintain and evaluate proper inventory levels and condition of stored materials according to finance and supply chain guidelines.
• Make physical and system return to the supplier that do not meet the order
• Inform the purchasing area when there are differences or inconsistencies
between the Purchase Order and invoice and / or remission.
• Make inventories of materials received on consignment and report for their
• Participate in the cycle counts scheduled during the year.
• Fully understands the P2P/SAP process
• Participate in the inventory accuracy and cycle count process
• Code received materials before going to the shelves.
• Ensures that the master inventories are accurate including scheduling cycle
• Notify the user of the arrival of materials that require quality control and that are
on the inspection route.
• Fully trained to complete month end reconcillation and work with finance
• Locate and / or coordinate the unloading of products in the designated space on
the shelves to store and deliver more easily when required
• Ability to analyze inventory condition & levels in SAP
• Serve internal customers and interact with those delivering parts and managing
the unloading process
Education Major: Supply Chain
Technical knowledge and certifications:
• SAP MM
• Inventory management
• Microsoft Excel - Advanced
• Microsoft Project - Advanced