ProLink Resources is currently looking for a Structural Engineer for a Metal Building Systems company in the Fort Wayne, Indiana. This is a full time, direct hire position that is looking to bring on an individual immediately.
- Responsible for designing all parts of the metal building systems, including structural steel,
wall and roof panel, secondary members, and stability bracing. This will include: Frame, secondary, brace, crane, mezzanine, and panel analysis.
- Designing and managing 4-10 projects at a time depending on size and scope of project
- Actively managing project through effective communication with customers and other departments
- Reviewing and checking structural drawings
ProLink Resources is an equal opportunity employer.
- EIT Certification or PE Certification, multiple positions open
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering degree
- Experience and background in structural steel or metal building systems is highly preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Job ID: 215120
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.