- Oversee Survey work and the Survey technicians out in the field.
- Work with the Project Manager to understand the scope and budget of each project. The Survey Crew Cheif needs to understand what type of work they are performing and the amount of money that is invovled with each project.
- Evaluate and collect data on projects and complete surveys when needed. The Survey Crew Chielf will report the schedule of the project to the Project Manager.
- This position does require travel.
- Types of Surveys - INDOT surveyes, topographic surveyes, land and route surveys, location control, right-of-way
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5 plus years of Survey experience
- Run project/oversee crew - will oversee up to 5 technicians
- Experience with Civil AutoCAD 3D, Tremble business center, Bentley Microstation, Trimble Axis Softwares
- Hardware experience - Trimble geospacial procedures, GPS Scanner, robots
- Ability to communicate with team
- Able to lead team in the field
Job ID: 198000
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.