Operate the laser efficiently and safely.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Laser machine maintenance – preferred
- Experience with sheet metal punching and die clearances is desired
- Must be proficient in blueprint reading and have good math skills
- Must be able to use simple measuring equipment
- Must be able to speak, read and understand English.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of business needs on a daily basis including being able to lift, carry, push & pull up to 50 lbs. multiple times per day
- Must be able to be certified to operate powered industrial lifts (forklifts & reach trucks)
High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
Job ID: 268489
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.