- Mig/Tig welding stainless steel components.
- Uphold safety inside a manufacturing plant that produces and assembles custom material handling products.
- The shop welder will be responsible for reading and interpreting blueprints to do fitting, layout, drilling, welding and assembling.
- Inspect welds and product quality using a tape measure.
- Meet production metrics and work independently.
Why this position is for you?
- World class company culture
- Brand new facility environment
- Job security
- Customers are the fast-growing retail giants in the world
- Company picnic, holiday party, and more.
- 3+ years of welding experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Technical education or certifications preferred.
- Great history of professionalism and punctuality
2nd - 3:30pm-12am
Job ID: 237065
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.