The Help Desk Analyst
is responsible for resolving end-user issues that come over phone, email, or through face-to-face interactions, including issues with applications, desktop and laptop hardware, printers, mobile devices, telephones, and basic network access.
Essential Functions & Duties:
- Support a wide variety of legal software applications, including Microsoft Office 2016 and iManage Work 10.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues with a goal of 90% first call resolution.
- Track issues and document troubleshooting efforts using the Firm’s Help Desk ticketing system.
- Assist with employee on-boarding, including the creation and testing of new accounts and workstations.
- Provide hands-on litigation technology support for various e-Discovery projects such as: database creation and maintenance, importing and exporting data, searching, designing forms and reports, scanning documents, and performing OCR. Databases and applications used include IPRO Eclipse, Relativity, Concordance, Trial Director, and TrialPad.
- Assist with bates numbering and combining documents.
- Provide regular status updates to the IT Director and communicate to users in a timely manner. Escalate any issues quickly, keeping other staff informed and up-to-date.
- Work with other IT staff members testing software applications and updating technical documentation.
- Participate in on-call after-hours rotation and respond during emergencies in a timely fashion.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Job ID: 201112
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.