Responsibilites of the Help Desk Associate include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk.
- Responsible for setting up all hardware and ensuring said hardware is connected to the network. Devices include, but are not limited to company laptops, printers, tablets or mobile phones. Responsibility to issue this equipment, as well as diagnose and repair any malfunctions.
- Be the first line of defense. Responsible for performing an initial diagnosis of the issue and documenting
- their findings. Formulate and execute a strategy to fix the issue.
- Track and maintain records on age of each machine on network.
- Be the “face” of the helpdesk. If someone from another department needs IT, answer the call.
- Always display patience and good communication skills.
- Create step-by-step training material with screenshots for end users.
- Work through the problem-solving process with internal users, empowering them to do the same in the future.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Collect feedback to determine patterns and issues such that they can be resolved or FAQs can be provided to end users to ease in troubleshooting.
Job ID: 187507
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.