ProLink IT is seeking a Two-Way Radio Installation Technician for the Louisville area. This is a 3-month contract to hire position with a company who promotes from within so candidates who are looking to build a long-term career are highly desired.
- Install and repair two-way radio communication systems in government vehicles
- Calibrate and align equipment components
- Perform deliveries to and from local police posts here in the Louisville area
- Teach officers/government employees basic functionalities of the two-way radio componenets
- Ability to learn new things
- Willingness to work with small hand tools and low-voltage wiring
- Good work ethic and team-player attitude
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to pass background, drug test, and MVR check (driving record)
Job ID: 190476
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.