ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage team of financial analysts supporting all business units of the company
• Develop processes and procedures to continuously improve financial operations
• Assist development of annual budget formation
• Perform monthly variance analysis (actual to budget/forecast)
• Provide operationalsupport through meetings and presentationsto drive informed business decisionsto leadership team
• Evaluate trends based on reported metrics to leadership team
• Maintenance of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting packagesincluding divisional margin, commission, and bonus reporting
• Complete data mining for internal and external reporting
• Complete ad hoc reporting as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
• Staffing industry experience
• 3-5 years of Financial Analyst or equivalent experience
• Superior Excel skills
• Experience with Power BI
• Requires ability to use a variety of business or technical programs (spreadsheets, databases) to complete tasks
• Candidates must possess the following characteristics and traits; leadership, motivation, detail-oriented, integrity and perseverance.
• Knowledge of administrative services, financial and business affairs, supervisory relationships, general management techniques and philosophies, effective communication through verbal and written forms.
• Must show evidence of strength in decision making and leadership, ability to organize, and must possess excellent time management skills. Should have ability to identify relevant variablesin critical issues. Must be innovative, possess administrative ability and exhibit management skills in areas of analysis, communication, project creation, reporting and budgeting.
• Must have demonstrated capabilitiesin good interpersonal relationships and the ability to perform in a team setting; and demonstrated and verified personal integrity and ability to retain confidentiality of client and company records and information.
• Decisive; strong leadership; ability to work under pressure; enthusiastic.
• Successful work history with a demonstrated ability to produce key business results.
• Adaptable to balance multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines; takes accountability for deliverables.
• Must exude a high level of comfortability working in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office