Nursing, Allied Health, Therapy, Home Health Care, Clinical Research, Long-Term Care and more
It’s your chance to get paid to see the country, hone your clinical skills, advance your career and make a difference.
Engineering, Architecture, Construction, Manufacturing, Finance, Office Admin, Energy and more
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for some benefits reporting requirements.
• Verify that all required personal data is in Workday to ensure that benefits and pay integrations can run successfully.
• Execute weekly benefits calculations for external talent reimbursements and create data load file (EIB).
• Complete weekly benefits audit before payroll is processed to ensure the proper deductions are applied.
• Complete benefits audits for data send to benefits vendors; 401k, HSA, and health insurance plans and escalate any discrepancies to Benefits Specialist.
• Develop benefits reports for knowledge sharing and decision making alongside the Benefits Specialist and HRIS Manager.
• Create weekly terminations list of talent ending assignments and process the terminations in Workday.
• Manage and organize HR reports, partnering with HRIS Manager on dashboard delivery.
• Pull, merge, and distribute HR reports from Bullhorn, Workday and other enterprise systems to key stakeholders.
• Develop other weekly reports, creating data load files (EIB) and partner with payroll on file upload.
• Meet daily and weekly benefits and other functional reporting requirements.
• The list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and will be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Workday System Experience
• Bullhorn System Experience
• Staffing Industry Experience
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2 Years of advanced Excel experience, including creating formulas and pivot tables.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Previous experience collecting, dissecting data, and analyzing data.
• Excellent analytical skills: ability to analyze large amounts of data supporting informed decisions.
• Technical experience within HR and/or Enterprise systems.
• Meticulous attention to detail; high degree of accuracy working with multiple forms of data.
• Advanced problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task, perform well and execute within deadlines.
• Proactive, quick learner, willing to take ownership of assignments and see through to successful completion.