ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Plan/storyboard with cross-functional teams to understand the question/scoring mechanisms and setting a clear path for proposal team to deliver in line with your strategy.
• Taking a proactive role in the writing of standard content/CVs/project profiles - closing gaps where possible by interviewing/questioning relevant parts of the business.
• Proofing/copying edit responses to ensure compliant, compelling, benefits-driven copy.
• Taking the lead in writing compelling executive summaries.
• Capturing all new content within proposal content library, recording and sharing lessons learnt/best practice.
• Identify creative ways to present ProLink’s value proposition supporting client pursuits.
• Translate identified messages into copy that differentiates ProLink and addresses specific client needs.
• During intervals between bid needs, you will write clear short and long-form content for multiple placements, including but not limited to videos, social media, blog posts, web pages and email.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as narrative storytelling.
• Confident working in fast-paced, time-sensitive, corporate environment, dealing with executive-level decision makers and critical business issues.
• Able to analyze and organize RFP requirements, helping identify priority issues and timeline constraints.
• Able to analyze proposal responses to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Able to identify appropriate sources for information and assess the validity/applicability of that information.
• Strong work ethic and commitment to learning.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION
• Bachelor’s Degree in liberal arts, journalism, marketing/communications, creative writing or other related degree.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in in any of the following areas: project management, proposal writing, creative writing, content development or pursuits; preferably within a professional service firm or advertising agency.
• Experience conceptualizing, writing, and reviewing highly creative executive summaries, scripts, promotional materials and other story telling needs tailored to influencing clients and customers is preferred.
• Previous Staffing Industry Experience a plus.