ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work closely with VMS Support Systems, facility approvers, account managers, recruiters, payroll specialists, and accountants.
• Upload shifts and enter timecards.
• Submit and follow up on approvals for VMS Required forms, including PCF, VAR, and Workbook Corrections.
• Proper allocation of shifts and rates to the departments, cost centers and GL accounts to ensure facility approval.
• Establish procedure for the untimely submittal of facility/ VMS reports.
• Submit payroll adjustments, when necessary to the payroll department.
• Submit credit memos, when necessary to accounting manager.
• Staffing Industry experience
• Experience working in a team environment
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
• Associates Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field, or relevant experience
• Detail-orientated, flexible, possesses good communication and telephone etiquette skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Microsoft Excel experience
• Ensures outstanding customer service for all employees
• Requires ability to use a variety of business or technical programs (spreadsheets, databases) to complete tasks
• Candidates must possess the following characteristics and traits; leadership, motivation, detail-oriented, integrity and perseverance