ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide expertise in the software product to provide enterprise solutions and lead a team to execute product software solutions to the organization
- management and B2B software product leadership.
- Building trust and managing effective relationships are at the core of your professional values.
- Provide cross-functional leadership to teams to execute software product roadmaps
- Work along side of team members taking on broad leadership tasks to ensure the project stays on schedule, meets the highest standards,and provides a World Class Experience to our internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand existing enterprise assets, including frameworks, patterns, and subsystems; ensure teams use them where appropriate
- Oversee the product lifecycle process, execute new product introduction, product improvements and product innovation as it relates to improving the competitiveness of the product line
- Achieve product growth objectives by overseeing the P&L metrics: bookings, revenue growth, gross profit,and operating income (EBIT) of each product line
- Develop and submit cases for R&D investment for new product introductions, evolutionary features and enhancements and sustaining of existing products
- Understand at a deep level our products' differentiation as compared to needs, trends, and competition
- Forecast and manage through potential risks and bottlenecks for product related projects
- Balancing thetradeoffs of successfully guiding your products and your team while maximizing impact for exceptional customer experiences
- Stay abreast of technology trends, organizational approaches, standards, and solution designs of other domains to augment your concepts and decisions
- Working with leadership on forecasting and best resource allocation keeps you focused on the success of the entire organization
- Evaluate technical capabilities of third-party vendor applications and participate in the vendor selection process
- Design and develop proof-of-concept solutions to validate technical approaches and strategy
Communication & Collaboration
- Lead collaboration sessions
- Develop product roadmaps that support modernization threads related to growth targets
- Analyze and manage make/buy partnership decisions, establishing partnerships with targeted suppliers
- Collaborate cross-functionallyto make sure our products not only comply with all industry standards but also develop strategies for product differentiation and create competitive advantages
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience
- 7+ years of experience as a software product leader
- 5+ years of both people management and B2B software product leadership
- Deep experience in product management experience with a focus on SaaS and business strategy
- Provenexperience as a leader and direct manager
- Exceptional ability to workwith cross-functional teams and executing software product roadmaps
- Experience working in a challenging environmentfocused on enterpriseproduct implementation
Internal Job ID: 141
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.