ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reconcile payroll tax reporting after each pay run to ensure accurate filings by tax service provider.
- Apply for and maintain Tax Id for new taxing jurisdictions.
- Maintain Tax id’s and SUI Rates in both Workday and ADP
- Manage filing of tax updates weekly.
- Monitor quarterly tax filings.
- Prepare headcount tax forms when requested.
- Reconcile payroll taxes from ADP to Workday journals.
- Reconcile cash activity to Payroll and ADP Tax Services reports.
- Special projects and research.
- Research and reconciliation of payroll taxes from prior periods.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION
- Associates Degree in business, human resources, accounting or relevant field or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Works under general supervision; resolves routine questions alone and complex questions with supervision. Work is based on established procedures and protocols.
- Responsible for making some decisions which require consideration of various criteria
- Requires business writing skills to respond to standard inquiries
- Requires excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to deal with sensitive employment issues
- Normal working conditions which require normal to close concentration, visual attention and manual dexterity
- Ensures outstanding customer service for all employees
- Requires ability to use a variety of business or technical programs (spreadsheets, databases) to complete tasks
- Candidates must possess the following characteristics and traits; leadership, motivation, detail-oriented, integrity and perseverance
- 1 year of experience in Payroll and/or benefits administration
- Experience working in a team environment
Internal Job ID: 152
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.