ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Review business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, andrecommend and assist with implementing solutions
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Performing user acceptance testing and quality assurance
- Supporting projects, aid in developing project plans, and monitoring performance
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures
Communication & Collaboration
- Help with ongoing reviews of business processes and optimization strategies.
- Providing end user functional support when needed
- Documenting and communicating the results of all support efforts
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and IT
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of project.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or 6 years of related experience
- 1+ year(s) of Workday project management or business analyst experience
- 2+ years of experience in a business analysis or related role.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively.
- Flexibility and adaptability to shifting needs, evolving priorities, and urgent situations that arise.
- Detail orientated with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Thrive in a team-oriented environment.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Word, Excel, and Outlook,
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience in the staffing industry
Internal Job ID: 163
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.