The Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA)
will be responsible for the following duties:
- Working within inpatient and community based programs
- Completing assessments, developing behavior support plans, analyzing data, and writing periodic reports for children and adults.
- Providing clients with interventions to manage behavior and/or advanced acceptable social and self-care skills
- Possess and maintain BCaBA designation through the national certification body
- Experience working with persons with developmental disabilities preferred
Job ID: 206149
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.