The responsibilities of the Clinical Research Coordinator will include:
- Leads execution & control of a biomedical &/or social science project or research study.
- Manages and ensures completion of study activities per protocol. Collaborating with nursing staff and Principal Investigator (PI) ascertains pretreatment & eligibility requirements; interviews participants & obtains social & medical histories; based on results determines & registers participants with appropriate sponsors; completes informed consent; determines & organizes patient's treatment and test schedules.
- Manages conduct of experimental tests & procedures. Closely monitors & documents patient's adverse events; partners with nursing staff in modifying dosages, tests & treatment schedule.
- Manages project data including processing, accuracy, analysis & evaluation of data ensuring that results meet project information and deliverable objectives. Partners with internal/external project and IT staff to create, review, analyze, interpret, summarize and prepare progress & final reports.
- Provides consultation to internal/external project staff on appropriate data management, methodological issues and analysis of data.
- Manages system for perpetration of effective data flow for oncology research clinical trials and chemoprevention studies
- Manages project, collaborating and partnering with all internal/external staff including sponsoring agencies, organizations &/or other research &/or educational institutions to ensure project objectives and timelines are attained. Advises project staff on enhancements and changes to processes, practices, and procedures to ensure compliance with protocols and to increase effectiveness and efficiency of project.
- Manages day-to-day project operational & business functions; implements existing policy & ensures the effective, compliant, & efficient completion of daily administrative operations.
- Ensures appropriate and timely compliance with associated local, state, & federal regulatory guidelines, requirements, & laws; & research protocols.
Job ID: 233350
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.