The Registrar works in an internal medicine setting and is responsible for the following:
- Answering, handling and screening incoming telephone calls
- Greeting and registering patients
- Filing and preparing charts
- Check-out functions such as the review of encounter form data, collection of co-payments, scheduling follow-up appointments
- Completing daily bank deposit and day-end reconciliation duties.
Job ID: 204050
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.