The RN Case Manager coordinates the overall interdisciplinary plan of care for a patient, from admission to discharge.
Responsibilities of the RN Case Manager include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care is provided promptly and effectively
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks
- May lead and direct the work of others
- Registered Nurse with minimum of 2 years recent Case Management experience in a hospital setting
- Experience with inpatient
- Must have Case Management certification
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required
Job ID: 194735
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.