We appreciate your interest in helping to fight against the COVID19 pandemic. As you can imagine, the need for vaccinator positions is triggered by the supply of the vaccine. With that being said, you may not receive a call from one of our recruiters right away. If this is something you may be interested in, please continue to apply to this job posting and your information will be housed on a holding list. We will reach out to you in the coming weeks as additional positions continue to open. Thanks!
- Review Screening questions with recipients to ensure no changes have occurred since registration
- Direct patients who meet criteria to medical evaluation station for more detailed screening and assessment
- Draw vaccine in accordance to manufacturer guidance
- Administer vaccination using proper technique, PPE
- Dispose of syringe/needle appropriate with sharps protocols
- Advise recipient of critical adverse reaction information
- Directs Recipient to Recipient Education station
- Review CDMS record completed by Vaccine Support assistant before submission
- Change PPE and clean station as needed based on current infection control protocols between recipients
- AHA BLS is required
- Must be willing to work in environment where COVID+ and non-COVID community members arrive for their vaccine
- Must have a professional RN/LPN license, but does not require experience (We can accept new graduate LPNs/RNs)
- MUST be comfortable with giving Intra-Muscular (IM) Vaccinations and be comfortable with EMR documentation
Job ID: 238883
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.