ProLink Staffing homepage: general job search, employer staffing solutions, working at ProLink and more
Nursing, Allied Health, Therapy, Home Health Care, Clinical Research, Long-Term Care and more
Assist Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables with administrative and clerical functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain highly effective relationships with vendors, customers, and peers
• Provides administrative and clerical support to relieve department managers or staff of administrative details
• May coordinate file maintenance, department office supplies and mail
• Exercises strong professional judgment within generally defined company practices and policies
• Attend training and development that is required and approved as per company policy as well relevant to your job role and duties that advances capabilities and performance
• Follow all company safety policies and report any unsafe conditions to Manufacturing Manager, EHS Manager, and/ or Director of Manufacturing
• Understand and follow all other company policies relevant to your job role
• Assist in applying lean manufacturing concepts and 5S to your job role and area
• Appropriately manage sensitive and confidential information
• Perform tasks/duties related to special projects or assignments
• Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• High School GED required
• Minimum of 2-4 years professional administrative support experience, preferably in manufacturing
• Demonstrated strong computer skills, including, but not limited to, the Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be able to maintain confidential information
• Must be able to pay close attention to details
• Must be able to perform successfully under pressure
• Must be able to perform successfully under minimum supervision
• Standard Office Equipment
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and; talk or hear.
The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds. The employee regularly is required to lift up to 10 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The noise level in the environment is moderate