This position is focused around the support of our Sales Account Managers in the interest of procuring new business. Responsibilities may include:
- Analytical assessment of client data and information for determination of system requirements
- Design and illustration of client specific material handling solutions
- Oversee and/or generate cost estimates for proposed warehouse integration projects
- Contribute technical support to the creation of comprehensive proposals documents and presentation materials
- Attend and contribute technical support to customer consultations and sales presentations – occasional overnight &/or travel required
- Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering preferred. Other disciplines and education levels will be considered based on experience.
- Basic familiarity with material handling system design, and cost estimating
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences
- Strong knowledge of latest versions of Autocad – 3D design experience preferred
- Experience with Demo3D/Sim3D desirable
- Strong knowledge of Excel – including data analysis using pivot tables, and customization with macros
- Working knowledge of latest releases of Microsoft Word, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Collaborate well with others in the department and across the organization.
- High motivation with capability and desire to grow within the organization
Job ID: 255388
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.