- Working on various stages of assembling
- Conducting product inspection and quality control
- Performing quality checks on products and parts
- Packaging finished products and preparing them for shipping
- Ensure working environment is clean and safe
- Rotate through different tasks on assembly line.
- Study and interpret assembly instructions.
- Listen to directions from supervisors.
- Determine if all parts are present.
- Read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
- Read parts list.
- Positions parts and subassemblies.
- Interpret measurements.
- Verify specifications
- Assemble components.
- Ensure all parts are fitted and screwed in properly.
- Resolve assembly and production issues.
- Complete preventive maintenance.
- Report errors in production line.
- Check stock to ensure inventory is replenished.
- Complete quality control forms.
Education and Experience:
- Must have one year of training/experience
- Must have all required hand tools
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must be able to read tape measure 1/16
- Must be comfortable working on your feet
- Must be comfortable assembling Large objects
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug screen
Job ID: 255669
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.