- Creates and maintains systems/processes/structure to allow manufacturing to process and execute orders in the most cost effective and timely fashion.
- Collect master data in the areas of Material Master, WIP transactions/processing, BOMS, Freight, Warehouse Management and other related areas to MRP/ERP.
- Works with the Product Development, Procurement, Finance, R&D, Engineering, Logistics and Operations team coordinating master data requirements and collection/tracking methods to ensure data consistency, integrity, and control within JDE.
- Maintains an active understanding of the product offering available from their specific location.
- Supports the communication and education of master data standards, definitions, processes, policies and tools to functional data owners.
Bachelors Degree Required
Infor experience required in a Manufacturing setting
Job ID: 238903
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.