Responsible to conduct field or laboratory testing, sampling, or inspection services.
- Contacts dispatcher/coordinator for priorities and deadlines both in the field and laboratory
- Meets with contractor's supervisors, architect's representatives or other project leaders on project sites to discuss and coordinate testing, sampling, or inspection of construction materials or construction procedures
- Ensures the safe utilization, storage and maintenance of all nuclear gauges
- Updates supervisor and dispatcher on progress and delays on every project
- Ensures safe usage and maintenance of individually assigned company vehicle and field equipment
- Meets established project deadlines
- Submits accurate and complete inspection reports on a daily basis
- Understand, adhere and participate in the client’s Health and Safety and (BBS) Behavior Based Safety Programs and set a good safety example
- Other duties as assigned by Direct Report
- ACI Concrete Level 1
- High school or GED certification
- Utilize hand tools such as sledge hammers, shovels and picks
- Possess valid driver’s license and meet company’s auto insurability requirements
- Verbal and written skills to communicate problems, status of work, daily reports, etc.
- Math skills to analyze sample results
- Heavy lifting 45+ lbs.
- Ability to work outside and work on equipment
- Ability to read and understand instruction, labels, reports, etc.
- Presents a professional appearance to best represent the company
- Ability to drive company vehicle, manage and complete all assigned jobs, efficiently and on time
- Ability to comply with all attendance and tardy requirements as per company policy
Works outside and is subject to weather conditions
- 1st shift hours with some weekly overtime.
- Will get a company truck. They will pick the truck up at the office and return it each day.
- All travel is in the upstate of South Carolina.
Job ID: 247908
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.