• Be an agent of change and lead the Continuous Improvement efforts for the plant, ensuring achievement of targets and goals.
• Be the key plant contact with platform, enterprise and contract resources to drive CI and new program development and implementation. Provide status updates as required.
• Partner with Production Maintenance, Warehouse, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering, Safety, and Quality leadership to create a Zero Harm, Zero Loss environment at the plant.
• Conduct and update periodic opportunity assessments, providing guidance to plant leadership on top areas of opportunity within the facility.
• Conduct line capability and/or loss studies for assigned areas. Providing and maintaining plant performance date and their perspective systems.
• Facilitate training to assigned teams for key problem solving/CI methodology tools.
• Complete financial evaluation/cost studies for new product offerings/product changes and Capitol projects.
• Support line performance tracing for assigned areas/departments
• Support plant leadership in annual operating and capital plan development
Job ID: 232301
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.