PRIMARY FUNCTION OF POSITION:
Sets up and tap holes, use files, hand tools, air tools, bench vises, sandpaper, scotch Brite to free parts of sharp edges or burrs according to specifications by performing the following duties.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Reviews master production schedule with the cell leader
- Able to use and operate the tools listed above but not limited to
- Inspects product to determine compliance with order cosmetic specifications, visual, GCE’s quality control system for compliance with requirements for conformity to specified standards
SKILLS /EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- High School diploma/GED
- One year experience
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and climbing all day.
- The employee must be able to move over 50 pounds when needed. Specific vision abilities are required by this job, which include; near sight, far sight, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Job ID: 270609
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.