- Develop detailed electrical drawings for controls and automation hardware for panel fabrication and field use using AutoCAD and Eplan.
- Specify bill of materials and design PLC-based control systems, panels, drives and related power distribution systems.
- Design and draft industrial electrical schematics and assemblies, wiring diagrams, cable lists, cable management systems in detail.
- Ensure designs meet all applicable codes as applicable such as UL-508A, NFPA 79, NEC and other codes as applicable based on location.
- Interface with outside vendors for component selection, manufacturing, and assembly
- 2 year associates degree with Engineering Technology or 3 plus years of experience with industrial electrical controls
- Experience with Instrumentation, sensors, drives/motor control and related power distribution.
- Knowledge of EIP/Profinet networks
- Siemens and Rockwell PLCS systems experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience working directly with clients in professional setting
- Working with Medical, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Electronics and Nuclear industries
- Working with Electrical panel design
Job ID: 198730
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.