The Electromechanical Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for abrupt equipment failure maintenance, preventive equipment maintenance, and fulfilling tasks assigned by Equipment Maintenance Manager.
- Maintenance for abrupt equipment failure as well as preventive maintenance and inspection
- Organizing equipment debugging, acceptance, identification
- SOP preparation and personal training
- Supervise the installation quality
- Participate in equipment debugging and provide equipment acceptance after up to the process and technical requirement
- Preparing equipment operation and maintenance SOP, training supervisor and equipment operation
- Train supervisor and equipment maintenance and prepare equipment operation and maintenance SOP for the accepted equipment
- Responsible for preparing technical transformation plan for energy saving. Actively introduce new technology and improve old system for energy saving.
Please Note: The Position Description does not restrict management's right to assign or re-assign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Experience: At least two years manufacturing experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred. Electrowelding certificate strongly preferred.
- Education: Junior college or above, major in machinery, electric or relevant majors;
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities utilized on the job:
- Familiar with computer operation
- Master machinery knowledge
- Familiar with glass production process
- Familiar with basic knowledge about the machinery and electrics
- Familiar with the basic structure of glass production equipment
- Observational ability and strain capacity
- Interpersonal skill
- Strong planning, organization and coordinate ability
- Persuasive ability
- Ability to speak effectively and interact with other team members, engineers, leadership and customers
Job ID: 218679
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.