Several CNC Machine Operator positions are available courtesy of Prolink Resources at Schneider Electric in Hopkins, SC. These are full time and full benefits positions in a large-scale manufacturing setting. We have openings on our Weekend shift.
- Read production schedules, inventory reports, and work orders to determine type and quantity of materials required, availability of stock and order priority.
- Read and interpret Blueprints and work specs. Set-up machines and handle any off-sets and tool change outs.
- Check quality of work by utilizing calipers, micrometers, tape measurers and protractors.
- Run the CNC machine (Trumpf, Amada and Cincinnati machines)
Must Haves to work at Schneider Electric:
- Capable of lifting to 35 lbs. on a continuous daily basis.
- Forklift experience (preference for certification).
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 10-panel drug tests, H.S or GED equivalent,
- Resume for the past 7 years,
- Background check.
- Jeans (no holes), steel-toed shoes, work-appropriate shirt (T-shit, sweaters, are acceptable – no tank tops or hats that aren’t bump caps)
Shift: Three options for Weekend Shift
- Friday through Sunday from 5:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Thursday 7 AM to 3:30 PM, Friday & Saturday 5 AM to 5:30 PM and Sunday 7 AM to 3:30 PM.
- Friday & Saturday 5 AM to 5:30 PM and Sunday & Monday 7 AM to 3:30 PM.
Pay: $12-15 per hour
Schneider Electric is a global provider of software, hardware and services for energy management. The multinational company, is a Fortune Global 500 company, and is the parent company of companies such as Square D, Pelco, APC and others
Job ID: 211209
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.