We are looking for an energetic, team player with a background in preparing international tax returns to join our team. The role will be a full time position with flexibility to work remote once onboarding and training completes. Prefer local candidates to our St. Petersburg office.
Our tax department is looking for a detail-oriented senior or manager level Tax Return Preparer with:
- inbound international tax reporting experience to join our growing team.
- The successful candidate will be expected to keep the department current on standards and serve as a technical resource for less experienced team members.
- take an active role in department operations, support and train leaders in the department by providing guidance and feedback.
- assist with tax preparation and reviewing of foreign entity and non-resident individual and business income tax returns.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience
- Business or Accounting degree required
- Self-directed with proven ability to research issues, work independently, and multi-task several projects efficiently
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail and follow through
- Computer skills with proficiency in Excel, Word and experience in Intacct a plus but not required
Job ID: 235219
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.