ProLink Staffing homepage: general job search, employer staffing solutions, working at ProLink and more
Nursing, Allied Health, Therapy, Home Health Care, Clinical Research, Long-Term Care and more
It’s your chance to get paid to see the country, hone your clinical skills, advance your career and make a difference.
The laser machine operator position safely performs laser cutting and welding for a variety of organizational manufacturing needs.
• Perform typical laser cutting and welding operations.
• Select proper cutting and welding programs, and proper fixtures.
• Establish proper stop location, adjust laser beam focal point.
• Make proper set-ups for cutting and welding operations.
• Perform prescribed maintenance as required.
• Perform all dimensional inspections.
• Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
• May work at different workstations as production needs require
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Basic Computer Skills a Plus
• CNC experience preferred
• Strong math skills