ProLink Resources is currently seeking a Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician for a full time opportunity on the north east side of Indiana. This position is urgently hiring.
- Upkeep of CNC Machinery (Willemin, Haas, Tucson, Swiss, EDM Equipment)
- Preventative Maintenance
- Troubleshooting of machine issues utilizing ladder logic and electrical diagrams.
- Major machine component troubleshooting, diagnostics, and repairs such as drives, motors, pumps, spindles, ball screws, mechanical and electrical evaluation.
- Perform machine alignment of equipment after moves or repairs.
- Manage spare part inventory of common wear items to reduce equipment downtime.
- Daily proactive communication to production and management on equipment repair status.
- Knowledge of multiple machine/control platforms.
- Minimize external service calls by completing machine repairs.
- Manage and drive completion of work requests to maintain a low number of open work orders.
- Consistent demonstration of on time PM completion. Proactive submission of approved extensions when a PM cannot be completed on time.
ProLink Resources is an equal opportunity employer.
- 5 years of experience working as an Electro-Mechanical Maintenance technician in a CNC Manufacturing environment
- Ability to Troubleshoot FANUC Controls (2 years minimum)
- Ability to change our hydraulic pumps and hoses
- Ability to troubleshoot pneumatic issues with solenoids, ability to find and fix broken lines
Job ID: 236899
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.