ProLink Staffing homepage: general job search, employer staffing solutions, working at ProLink and more
Nursing, Allied Health, Therapy, Home Health Care, Clinical Research, Long-Term Care and more
It’s your chance to get paid to see the country, hone your clinical skills, advance your career and make a difference.
Plans, directs, and coordinates technical support for the Machining/Grind manufacturing processes. Candidate must have Automotive industry ISO/TS 16949 background.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
• Develops and evaluates manufacturing methods
• Use a “hands on” approach to develop and implement solutions to manufacturing problems and improvements in manufacturing methods that result in improved quality and increased productivity while maintaining a safe working environment
• Analysis and troubleshooting of production equipment based on technical drawings and mechanical evaluation
• Provide training to Operators, Setup Persons, Manufacturing Technicians, and Manufacturing Engineering Technicians to improve technical abilities
• Interface with all levels in the organization using verbal, written and graphical communication tools to ensure efficient production methods
• Design and document tooling designs on drawings that communicates tooling requirements to toolmakers using AD software, or manual charted drawings
• Analyzes and plans work force utilization, spaces requirements, workflow and designs layouts of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency
• Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods
• Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards
• Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions
• Confers with management, engineering and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes
• Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential including machine capability studies, etc.
• Plans, implements and tracks Capital and Non-Capital cost reduction projects and reports to management on a regular basis.
• Support 5-S, Kaizen Team and Koyo Production Systems, TS16949 and ISO14000 efforts throughout the plant
• Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors’ Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 3 – 5 years Manufacturing Engineer Experience
• Hands on experience working in an automated machining/Grinding environment
• Bearings experience preferred