Under general supervision, handles and maintains flow of materials and products in manufacturing areas according to established guidelines. Provides information for recording movement of incoming and outgoing materials and supplies. May operate motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment. May provide guidance to lower level material handlers.
- Experience in shipping and receiving, loading and unloading trucks.
- Verifies material counts against supplier packing lists for accuracy.
- Consolidates material onto pallets or group items together in back lot.
- Load pallets in rack locations with forklift.
- Verify & record inventory counts by rack location.
- Data entry of material receipts into the computer.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of one-year experience operating a forklift.
- Shipping and Receiving experience preferred.
- ERP Experience is a plus
- Attention to detail, self-starter.
- Ability to read and use a tape measure.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Positive attitude with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Two to four years of experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug screen
- HS Diploma or GED
Job ID: 255682
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.