ProLink Staffing homepage: general job search, employer staffing solutions, working at ProLink and more
Nursing, Allied Health, Therapy, Home Health Care, Clinical Research, Long-Term Care and more
Several MIG Welder positions are available courtesy of Prolink Manufacturing in Cincinnati, OH. These are full-time and full benefits positions on our 1st shift.
· Weld and assemble mechanical parts and components with a high level of precision and attention to detail.
· Follow instructional documents and specifications with a high level of accuracy.
· Learn and apply proper installation methods for hydraulic systems, wiring, engine, and assembly methods.
· Assist team members and perform other duties as required.
· Take personal accountability for job duties and results.
· Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
Education, Skills, and Experience Requirements:
· High school degree or equivalent.
· Minimum 3 years of experience performing MIG Welding
· Demonstrated proficiency in welding to blueprints, specs, and weld symbols.
· Demonstrated proficiency in performing visual inspections on completed welds.
· Capability to perform careful and precise welding operations, with a level of excellence, and within strict tolerance requirements.
· An established work record that has demonstrated excellent attendance, high levels of accuracy, a commitment to quality, and satisfactory levels of productivity.
· Ability to work overtime as required.
· Previous work experience in manufacturing.
· Team player who works to assist others.
· Experience or strong aptitude for mechanical systems.
· Certification from a vocational or technical welding program desired.
· Previous work experience in mechanics, hydraulics, wiring, engines, or assembly methods desired.