Summary: To weld and fabricate parts to customer print and specifications based off drawing.
· High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience.
- Must Pass Eye/Vision Exam within two weeks of hire. If employee cannot pass, their employment may be terminated
- Must be able to pass D1.1 Weld Certification Test within 2 weeks of hire. If employee cannot pass, their employment may be terminated
- Must be able to pass D1.3 Weld Certification Test within 2 weeks of hire. If employee cannot pass, their employment may be terminated
- Must be able to read basic blueprints
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of business needs on a daily basis including being able to lift, carry, push & pull up to 50 lbs. multiple times per day
- Must be able to sit/stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to withstand extended exposure to heat
- Leather, Steel Toed Shoes, above the ankle with metatarsal protection.
- Safety Glasses (company supplied)
- Weld Helmet (Employee required to provide)
- Protective weld jackets/apron/sleeves/gloves (company supplied)
- Grinding Faceshield (company supplied)
- Hearing protection, per company policy (company supplied)
- Work Safely to avoid injury and follow all safety requirements
- Able to manufacture parts to customer print and specifications while maintaining quality standard required.
- Able to operate pneumatic tools and power tools effectively and safely
- Must keep areas clean and orderly
- Must be able to follow specific instructions
- Must respect company tools and equipment
- Process Parts through the plex control panel and dispatch list.
- Follow policies and processes daily
- Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 274647
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.