The Multi-Craft Maintenance Technician is responsible for the following duties:
- Be committed to human safety excellence for maintenance and the production population
- Respond to breakdowns and failures on the plant floor.
- Troubleshooting and correcting equipment
- Perform electrical, plumbing, pneumatic and hydraulic tasks
- Perform preventive maintenance on plant equipment in a safe and thorough manner
- Exchange knowledge with other maintenance and production employees and be willing to learn from others
- Ensure and support the execution, maintenance and sustainability of the SQF, Lean, RBS and MOS programs
- Conduct all communication, internally and externally, in a professional and courteous manner
- Utilize the MP2 computer based maintenance work order system
- Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 214049
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.