ProLink Resources is seeking an experienced Process Engineer to support new model develop and implement process changes for a well known, Automotive OEM.
The successful candidate will have experience with engine or transmission assembly in order to support new model development, facility processes changes, and work closely with the engineering group to lead projects.
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up and completion
- Developing scope of work for capital projects relating to new model development
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Perform process simulations
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Perform risk assessments
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
- Automotive OEM or Tier 1 Experience
- BS degree in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related 4 year, technical degree
- 3-8 years' of experience of Engine (or transmission) Manufacturing or Engine Assembly Experience
- Experience Managing projects, writing project scope of works, creating and managing budgets, and supporting vendors
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Powertrain experience will also be considered
ProLink Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job ID: 232263
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.