The Project Manager is expected to demonstrate the following:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Must have good communication skills and ability to work with a team.
- Must maintain a high level of productivity.
- Must be flexible with their schedule to support project deadlines in an organization where client service is a priority.
- Take initiative on tasks.
- Strong organizational skills, along with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and demonstrate a flexible approach to work assignments.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with AutoCAD (inventor or Solidworks experience is fine)
- Must have experience working with Conveyors, Racking Systems, and Mezzanines
- Project size between 200K-4 M
Job ID: 231314
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.