A Receiving Associate role is available courtesy of Prolink Resources at Schneider Electric in West Chester, OH. This is a full time and full benefits positions in a manufacturing setting. The opening is on our first shift.
Shift: 1st Shift, 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM, leave time must be flexible based on deliveries.
Pay: $15-17 per hout
- Assemble a variety of complex assembly and subassembly operations for switchboard and switchgear products.
- Position will require lifting and holding in place assembly parts weighing up to 35 lbs repeatedly over a work period.
- Be familiar and skilled in usage of all tools required to build industrial gears (hand and power tools, overhead cranes, etc.).
- Have standard computer knowledge and usage (Microsoft Office beneficial)
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings, blueprints, material lists, and other source material.
Must Haves to work at Schneider Electric:
- Capable of lifting to 35 lbs. on a continuous daily basis.
- Forklift experience (preference for certification).
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 10-panel drug tests, H.S or GED equivalent,
- Resume for the past 7 years,
- Background check.
- Jeans (no holes), steel-toed shoes, work-appropriate shirt (T-shit, sweaters, are acceptable – no tank tops or hats that aren’t bump caps)
Schneider Electric is a global provider of software, hardware and services for energy management. The multinational company, is a Fortune Global 500 company, and is the parent company of companies such as Square D, Pelco, APC and others
Job ID: 197550
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.